Mark your calendars! I’ll be in Morrisville, Vermont next month offering a wonderfully informative, rehabilitative workshop for women who have had babies. I call it Your Belly After Baby and it’s the best way to start to rehab your abs after a pregnancy.
My Your Belly After Baby workshop is for you if you want to:
- Find strength and balance in your core, back, and pelvic floor muscles
- Begin to close the gap between your abdominals (Diastasis Recti)
- Stop being asked if you are pregnant, even when its been months or years since you’ve had a baby
- Whittle down your waistline and flatten your abs
- Heal the connective tissue between your abdominal muscles
- Return to optimal strength and get to know your body again.
The Your Belly After Baby workshop is designed specifically to target the problem areas that mothers face after pregnancy. You’ll leave understanding how your abdominals work, how a pregnancy changed your midsection, how to engage your deep core muscles to rehab the abdominals, and which movement patterns are safest for your body postpartum. I’ll teach you simple exercises you can do almost anywhere to bring back strength in your core and pelvic floor.
Here is what clients say about this workshop:
“Britt has helped me to regain my pre-pregnancy fitness level after two pregnancies through her detailed knowlege of diastasis recti separation and strategies for targeting the core for postpartum women.”
A.L., Berlin VT
“I love being in an encouraging class that is mindful of a postpartum body. [It is] so much different than many other fitness classes.”
R.C., Montpelier, VT
Here are the workshop details:
Saturday, May 21st
at Green Mountain CrossFit, 735 Brooklyn Street, Morrisville, Vermont
You will get the most out of this workshop by having another loved one care for your baby so that you can care for yourself.
Are you ready? Contact me to ask a question or reserve a spot, or call 802-229-4131 to register.