- You are an athlete training for an event, seeking greater power, balance, agility, coordination and stability
- You are recovering from surgery or an injury and need a pro to pay special attention while you return to exercise
- Your schedule doesn’t allow attending a group class
- You need to work at a more advanced level than a group
- You need to work more slowly than a group class allows
- You attend group classes and want a couple of individual sessions to refine your Pilates practice
If you’re looking to improve balance, power, agility, coordination, and strength, Pilates is for you. Pilates is a system of controlled exercises that engage the mind and condition the total body. The blend of strength and flexibility training improves posture, reduces stress and creates long, lean muscles without bulking up. Pilates takes a balanced approach so that no muscle group is overworked and the body moves as an efficient, holistic system in sport and daily activity.
In private and small group sessions, Britt adds variety to your Pilates repertoire by using challenging props. Britt can increase or decrease your stability, add weight or resistance, or challenge your coordination. She has numerous tools in her bag of tricks: stability balls, weighted balls, foam rollers, Bosu trainers, magic circles, weights, and resistance bands. Every workout will leave you feeling energized, strong and stretched.
One-on-one Individual Pilates Training: $65/hour*
Duet (two people) Pilates Training: $45 each/hour*
Trio (three people) Pilates Training: $30 each/hour*
*Discounts for clients meeting weekly:
Clients meeting once per week receive 5% off the hourly rate when they pay for the month. Clients meeting twice per week receive 10% off the hourly rate when they pay for the month. Payment is made at the beginning of the month for the month to come. Cancellation policy: credit can be given for future training if 24 hours notice is given in writing before canceling a private session. Credits must be used within 30 days. If less than 24 hours notice is given, clients will be charged for the full session missed.