Exciting changes are on the horizon that will round out the services I provide to my clients. Within the next few weeks, I will be launching a new Customized Nutrition Coaching program in partnership with The Confluence and Green Mountain CrossFit. This expansion of services is all a part of helping you as a whole person, not just during your time at the gym or in the studio. Here is a sneak peak at what I will be offering:
- Assessments of your nutrition, body composition, lifestyle, fitness and other factors to create a sustainable program to achieve your goals.
- Structured programs to keep you consistently headed toward those goals. Programs run in 3-week intervals to give you enough time to try out suggestions and see how they work for you.
- Coaching to help keep you accountable and adjustments as we go to make your program suit you perfectly.
- Recipes to help you fall in love with nourishing, healthy, beautiful food one delicious bite at a time. Guidance on cooking and meal planning for optimal nutrient intake.
- Coaching options may include body composition measurements, fridge and pantry cleanouts, email support, menu and recipe suggestions complete with grocery lists, and plenty of ongoing positive reinforcement to help you be successful.
Here’s a sampling of recipes from my programs:
Latin-spiced Steak with a Morning Vegetable Medley
Curried Chicken Waldorf Salad
Lamb & Veggie Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce
Southwest Tofu Scramble
Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Lettuce Wraps
Brightly Colored Mediterranean Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Are you curious and ready to charge ahead toward better nutrition and health? Great! In my next post I’ll provide a link to read about and sign up for any of these coaching programs. I’ll also have an added launch discount for those of you who are signed up for my blog. Can’t wait until the next post? Contact me now to get started!