Happy Friday, everyone! If you’re receiving this blog post/newsletter via e-mail, either:
- You have taken fitness classes with me;
- You’ve expressed an interest in keeping up-to-date with Britt Richardson Fitness; or
- You may be interested in fitness, diastasis recti and other postpartum topics, Pilates, ballet barre classes, nutrition, posture, running, and the like.
My blog posts will now automatically be sent to members of this list. By being a member, here’s what you are a part of:
- Monthly giveaways of fitness-related or healthy lifestyle products
- Access to advice for safe postpartum fitness
- Notice of new classes and workshops
- Special discounts for subscribers only
Some of you may be shouting “Yes!” because you’ve been asking for automatic delivery since I started my blog and look forward to my posts. If, however, you are saying “Aw, darn!” (or some other choice interjection), please feel free to scroll to the bottom of this newsletter and unsubscribe from the list. No hard feelings, I promise.
Here’s my current group class schedule:
Tuesdays: barre + Pilates at 6:15pm (focus on the core)
Wednesdays: barre circuts at 1:15pm (focus on intensity)
Thursdays: Totalbarre at 6:30pm (total body)
Saturdays: Totalbarre at 8:45am
Sign in for class here.